Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards & Grandkids!

I woke up on Valentine's Day morning to find surprises from my sweetheart, Micheal, around the house.  Below is a card he made for me!  I don't know how he sneaks into the Stamp Sell-er without me knowing it and gets into all my stuff!  He 'doctors' everything he touches but the stamps he used are from a set that is not yet available (A little Sneak Peak).  The set is called  Elements of Style and will be out in the Summer Mini this May.


Obviously the stamps are actually a bit different from what you see here....he said he used the stamp box to make one a reverse image, did the huff technique, moved the head on the humming bird, and you can see he is a bit of an artist with all the swirls and the heart shape!  I love it!  You can't really tell but it's all on Pretty In Pink card stock which makes it even more soft and pretty!  I am so lucky to have him as my Valentine!

Here's a Punched Bunny card that I CASE'd from several different demonstrators, I have no clue who first came up with this idea but I had to try it.  This bunny will part of the next Thrill Me Thursday Class on March 25th!



My version uses the Scallop Oval punch (Item #114889) for the ears and feet, Large Oval punch (Item #107305) in center of those, then Scallop Circle punch (Item #109043) for face and body, 1 3/8" circle punch (Item #104401) in center. 1/8" circle for checks (Crop-a-dile Item #108362 the largest hole).  The background is random stamps of Happy Easter from the Well Scripted in the Occasions Mini pg. 19 available in wood or clear-mount.  Of course the card stock is Whisper White & Pretty In Pink....then of course the little fluffy tail is a 'pom' available at one of the big box craft stores.

Above are the fun treat boxes I made for our Granddaughters.  The stamps are from the Occasions Mini set "Love Bandit" and the Big Shot's Matchbox die....the paper is actually a retired set from Stampin' Up!

Below is a scrapbook page I created using My Digital Studio (Item # 118108).  You can see pictures of my oldest stepson's children, and a really funny picture of Michael 'fancied up' by Hailey...too funny!  It was next to impossible to get any really nice photos of the girls, they are much happier being silly. 



I hope you had as much LOVE in your life yesterday as Michael & I did with our little sweeties!
Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment