Thursday, April 22, 2010

Greeting Card Swaps!

As promised I am posting just a few samples created by my downline (The MemoryINKers Group) and me.  We create projects and bring them to our monthly meetings to share with each other, or SWAP them.  I hope you enjoy this small sampler of how great it is to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and learn fun ideas from each other.
Wanna come to our next team meeting and learn more? 

Card #1 I created by using the new stencil, Mostly Vintage, from the Summer Mini (available 5/1/10).
Card #2 Sue created using the Awash With Flowers stamp set - the April Sneak Peak Special!

Cards #3 & #4 were both designed by Barb.  Card #3 uses the new Smooch Spray from the Summer Mini.  Card #4 uses the Extra Large Two-step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini, & SU Textured Impressions Folder, Perfect Polka Dots (also from the O-mini). I love them dots!

Card #5 & #6 are both by me.  The first one uses the new Island Oasis DSP, and Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and the 'new' Pacific Point coming in July!  The 2nd card was made with To The Nines Specialty DSP (IB&C) as the base.  I love how thick it is, and having a printed design on the inside of a card!  Too Cool!

This is just a quick sample, I wish I had a photo of the one that Julie - a very NEW demonstrator - shared with us last week.  It was a shoebox Swap where we make it ourselves and mine didn't come out well enough to share. I will re-work it after the Mega Meet and try to get it posted with directions for you soon.  You'll love it....tee hee...nothing like a little teaser huh?

Off to do more Great Lake Mega Meet prep!  Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment