Monday, April 19, 2010

Saving The Memories

On Saturday, April 17th, the Saving The Memories girls held another crop.  Of course you know I was there with my Free Make & Take using the Awash With Flowers stamp set, the April SU Special Sneak Peak set.  I used Yoyo Yellow card stock as the card base, Orchid Opulence as the mat, and of course, Whisper White.  The inks are Yoyo Yellow, Orchid Opulence, Always Artichoke, and Sage Shadow, which is also the color of the ribbon.  For the sentiment I had the Sincere Salutations stamp set so that everyone could pick the one they wanted on their card.  I think everyone liked it - do you?



Actually, the big hit of the crop, at my table at least, was the sampler I had of the all the Stampin' Up! colors.  I had my swatches of card stock divided by what was retiring in June, what was staying, what was coming back (previous In-Colors) and the 5 brand new colors.  It was a good chance for everyone to see what they needed to stock up on or, at the very least, what re-inkers they wanted to get before it was too late.  Many placed orders to pick up the Mega Meet in a few weeks.  (PS, I'll be in booth # 738 (far right isle as you come into the event).  I will have my sampler at this event as well if you want to see them in person!

Here's a few more photos from the Saving The Memories Crop.....

Kim & Diane (who run the crop!)
Winners:  Jackie Filker won my drawing for a 12" x 12" textured CS assortment, and Sue Thorn (shown with Kim) won the Simple Scrappin' Kit & DSP assortment that I donated to the crops drawing table.  Both winners also found coupons enclosed for a Free Class at the Stamp Sell-er (+ 1/2 off for a friend) and a Free Class for them and 5 of their friends!  

A Table For Six
Starting in the back center with me (in the green) and going clockwise; Michele Kaufmann, Carol McMann, Diana Meyer, Denni Stephenson, Michele Cawley, & Daphne Hoeft.  These girls were a blast!  They dragged over extra chairs so they could all do the M&T together early in the day.  What a great start to a fun filled day!

Shoppers reviewing my card display & Kits for sale
(The empty tables at the back are for eating only!  
How great to not have to bring food over to where you are croppin' your memories!)


The Food at this crop is always excellent, just look at the line as that appears as soon as dinner was announced.  This is only about 1/4 of it!

Don't forget - If You Need Anything that you'd 
like to pick up at the Mega Meeting 
....remember that I cannot do cash & carry on current items... 
Place Your Order ASAP
So if you need some SNAIL, Glue Sticks, etc., you can place your order now and I can deliver it there, or ship it directly to your home!  Please let me know ASAP so there is time for me to order it from Stampin' Up!  I will have my ScrapINKits (scrapbook 2-pg spreads), Sophie Scrap (hand made accessories), & retired SU items available for immediate purchase, as well the current Idea Book & Catalog and a few Event Specials.  Watch for updates on this coming soon!

Until Next Time!        Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment