Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stamp Sell-er Changes

Here's a photo of the new set up of The Stamp Sell-er



As you can see, I moved the tables a bit but I can still fit 15 easily for stamp events, and a bit less for scrapbooking (scrappers need to spread out).  What I added was shelves to hold items that ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE!  As you may know I cannot have stock on any items that are currently in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, or any of the Mini Catalogs.  However, I do have a lot of retired card stock, Designer Series Papers, Ink Pads, Chip Board, etc, etc, etc.  So....now when you are wondering if I have that retired stamp set you missed, there is a place to find out!  So much better than having to wait them to be put out at Mega Meet once a year!

I look forward to seeing you at the Stamp Sell-er soon 
for the next Class or T.A.C.O. Crop.

Remember:
You can hold Your Workshop here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment