Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 6-7, 2011

HOSTESS CLUB PROJECTS

 Here's the projects we made at this month's Hostess Club Gathering.  We were a week early this month because I will be attending convention next week.


Can you see that I used the new Houndstooth Embossing Folder?  LOVE IT!!  I am also really enjoying this new Fabulous Florets sets....it's part of so much of my stamped stuff that I made for the year!


Here's the second card we made, and the matching envelope!  This uses the Nature Walk stamp set & Nautical Expressions DSP

Here's the same card as above only using The Open Sea stamp set.  We made this one at Stamp Of The Month Club a few months ago.



I will have a few posts ready for you while I am at the Stampin' Up! Convention and when I get back I am sure I will have a ton of samples to share!

Until Next Time.....
Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment