Monday, July 11, 2011

Pick a Date

Something FUN for
Workshop Guests!



I created this ring binder using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot Machine. I also used some Chipboard that I covered first with Beyond The Garden - Designer Series Paper on both sides before I cut it out (Tip...I love using our Anywhere Glue Stick for this!).  The lettering is cut from Rich Razzleberry card stock and I used the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet med. Sizzlet Die.  After I adhered the letters to the front I outlined them using the uni-ball* Signo Gel Pen to help it stand out a little bit better.

What's Inside....


Inside I created four different base pages (one style shown) with My Digital Studio and the matching Beyond The Garden DSP that I had downloaded.  Then I added the script and a space to fill in a date.  I will pick a few dates each month that I especially would like to hold a Workshop.  If a guest picks that date page from the ring then at her qualifying Workshop she will receive extra gifts!  I shared this 'game' with guests this month and it's a big hit! 

You could create a similar project yourself to use as fun coupons when your kids finish their chores, or date night ideas with your sweetheart.  I know you will come up with even more ideas yourself!
 
The cool thing about this project is that I used the same Designer Series Paper both as product and as My Digital Studio when I created the monthly pages for my new Date Book!!!  I will show it to you when I see you at the next class, or Workshop....maybe you will pick a date too!

No comments:

Post a Comment