Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Samples To Share...

.....from the Occasions Mini & Sale-a-Bration Mini.  




 I am in LOVE with the new Edgelits dies (#125595 $9.95) and matching Textured Embossing Folders! (#125601 $9.95) They are on page 11.  What you can't see is that I also cut that inside Designer Series Paper is cut with the same edge! So Cool!! 


How much fun are these new individual stamps on Page 39?  Buy them separately or save a little money & buy all four at once. Packed For Everything Bundle #127337 All FOUR for just $29.95

How Awesome is this?  It is made with the new Bigz XL Die, Designer Rosette #125594 $42.95 an two sheets of 12" x 12" DSP, the Large Sizzlit Die, Paper Doily #125592 $21.94, other misc Stampin' Up! supplies!

I WILL BE HOLDING A CLASS ON THIS DESIGN  The date is tentative until my schedule at my part time position is confirmed.  Watch this blog, or my Stampin' Up! Website for more details to come!! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing some ideas to CASE.

See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment