Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Watch & Weight Wednesday


Petite Purse
Big Shot BIGZ L™ Die
 (#125606  $32.95)

 This so cute new die will be available starting April 1st as part of Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches Promotion.  It's a Sneak Peak of the New Stampin' Up! Catalog that will premier on June 1st.  Check my website for more details on April 1, 2012:

 I hope you enjoy this week's video!
 
Here are a few photos of the projects from today's video.


You can see the texture on this little cutie better 
than you could on the video I think.

This one shows the faux stitching on the two purses I don't know if you could see on the video. 
 Check back tomorrow to see what I do next!

1 comment:

  1. WOW KAREN....IAM NOT INTO STAMPING BUT, THOSE ARE SOMR RELLY CUTE PURSES...SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THEM....AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,I KNOW ITS HARD, BELIEVE ME...ILL BE FOLLOWING YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAMPING IDEAS....YOU GO GIRL

    ReplyDelete