Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Why be a . . .


MemoryINKer?
With the new Stampin' Up! $99 demonstrator kit, why wouldn't you?  But if the prospect of getting YOUR CHOICE OF $125 IN CURRENT STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS (PLUS EXTRA's IN JUNE!!) still isn't enough. Here's a few more fun reasons to join my team.


The Team!  The girls who are a part of the MemoryINKers group are fun, friendly and love to share their ideas.   Here are few from our last MemoryINKers Group Gathering:

Here's just a few of the girls (I forgot to take photos... typical me)
You saw this cute sample by Lisa Ingle on my video last week! 
 This was created by Pam
 This was created by Sue
 This was created by Tina
 This was created by Tammy ----here's the inside too!

I can't even begin to show you all of the fun ideas we shared.  However, we'd love to have you join us at our next gathering on July 21st at 5 PM.  Send me an email if you'd like to attend!  MemoryINKers@att.net

See you tomorrow when I will post another video!

No comments:

Post a Comment