Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Build A Bird Punch #2


Punch-a-bunch!

Here a few more samples from the Punch Class that was held on November 17th!  Each one was created by someone else and I am sorry to say I do not have names to share with you.  If you are one of them...THANKS!  If not, I hope you like them enough to C.A.S.E. them yourself!



I saw this card, well...one similar to it anyway, and fell in love.  I knew I had to add it to this month's punch class.  All the shapes are from the Build-a-bird punch...can you see them all?  The colors used are Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Calypso Coral.  I also used the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.



A pretty wreath to send your friends for Christmas.  This one used Garden Green, Whisper White, and Pretty In Pink card stock as well as Pretty In Pink scalloped ribbon, the Top Note Die, the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, and More Merry Messages.

Come back again...next week I will be sharing all the samples from the November Stamp Of The Month Club.   

Don't forget a little spiritual inspiration every Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment