Monday, November 26, 2012

Build A Bird Punch


Punch-a-bunch!

Here a few samples from the Punch Class that was held on November 17th!  Each one was created by someone else and I am sorry to say I do not have names to share with you.  If you are one of them...THANKS!  If not, I hope you like them enough to C.A.S.E. them yourself!


I think this one is SO CUTE!  I don't generally send St. Patty cards, but I think I might have to this year!  As you can see the bird is the mustache, but this card also uses these punches: 1 1/4" sq., Modern Label, Word Window, 3/4" & 1 3/4" circle, Scallop Circle.  Colors: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, & So Saffron.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.


I thought this one was a simple one, but it seemed to take everyone a bit of time.  It's made with Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, and Tangerine Tango card stock.  I also used the Northern Flurries embossing folder and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

Come back on Wednesday to see a few more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment