Friday, November 23, 2012

HI again


HI
It isn't negative!


Well, if you anything like me you'll understand this, if you're not, you may be missing out on some unexpected creative opportunities.  

On Wednesday, National Hello Day, I posted the original card I created that simply said 'HI' and I promised to show you what happened when I was cleaning up my table. I began to put things away like I do every time (OK, almost every time...mess on the desk is a normal thing for me).  I reached for the scrap of chipboard that I had run through the Big Shot to cut out the letters.  It was laying on top of a piece of yellow DSP.  Here's what I did with it....



The small paper flower in the bottom right corner is covering up where the scrap was torn.  This card is a lot simpler than the one I posted on Wednesday, but it does show that even our scraps have a great use!  

Until Next Time . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment