Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HI


It's National Hello Day 
So . . .I am Just stopping by to say
HI

I can't remember if I had posted the card I am posting today, and tomorrow, however, if it is a repeat let me apologize.  And please remember my favorite thing to say is 'perfection is overrated' LOL



The card above uses faux stitching around the top square of DSP and around the circle behind the letters.  I used my fingers to slightly roll the scallops so they would have more dimension and I added the small pearl at each peak (see close up). There is a lot of sponging to created color on the circle and the flower.  The "HI" is cut from chipboard covered with Rich Razzleberry card stock.


I will be posting what happened when I went to clean up the scraps from this card on Friday.  I hope you'll come back to see it.

Until tomorrow…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment