Monday, January 14, 2013

Leadership Swap #2

"Bee" a dreamer

This swap could be used for a variety of occasions just by changing the sentiment.  I admit that when I made  this one I was thinking of some of my friends who sell Longerberger baskets and go to a "Bee" every year, yet to not be so literal I didn't make it yellow...this time.  But you can imagine how changing the color and sentiment will give you a new look.



I used Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Whisper White card stock.  The background is our awesome new Textured Embossing Folder - Honeycome (whatelse?!) and the new oooohh so cool new Sizzlits S Die - Pinwheel (of course!). The pinwheel was cut from Designer Series Paper 2011-13 In-color Pack.  The stamp sets are Collage Curios (bee) and Loving Thoughts (sentiment).  I also used Bakers twine and the Word Window & Modern Label punches. 

Check out the gift I made my upline on Wednesday!

Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment