Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Free Stuff


All The 
Leadership Goodies

As promised, here are some better photos of all the goodies we received.   


It started with a folder filled with information, a book for taking notes, the Oh, Hello stamp set, a list of stamps we can pick from on our next order, and our Prize Patrol wrist band.

Then I got a kit to create a folder for keeping notes from my Business Development Adviser (a perk for Senior Managers & above).  Plus, the BDA's are having a contest.  After I finish my folder and submit a photo I might just win more FREE stuff!!  I will post my finished project soon!


Then there is this lovely pile of goodies!  Glimmer Paper (in silver of course for the 25th anniversary), Tea Time Trinkets, Builder Brads, Just Thinking stamp, Parker's Patterns DSP, Buttons-Silver Basic, Builder Brads, and of course a Sneak Preview Stamp Set called - Sketched Birthdays!  I can't show that one to you yet...but it's peeking from behind the Oh, Hello set.  I will be making samples and blogging from Sketched Birthdays Soon.

Until Next Time,
                      Hugs, Karie



No comments:

Post a Comment