Monday, March 25, 2013

All Dressed Up!


With Places To Go!

The new All Dressed Up bundle from Stampin' Up! is so cute!  Although I have seen a variety of ideas for dress designs made with it, I decided for my frame of dresses I would create a 'growing up' version.  It depicts ages 3, 7, 14, 21, and 30...or there about.

I used my daughter, Britnie, for inspiration. Althugh she is all grown up now, when she was little it was very important that her dresses 'twirled' except for a very brief  time in the mid 80's when stretchy shorts with matching tops were all the rage for little girls (and a few misguided adults LOL).  She went back to dresses again pretty quickly. 


Come to my
DRESS UP PARTY on Friday April 12 at 7 PM
or on Saturday, April 13 at 11 AM
(frame is not included)

Class fee of $50 includes:  All Dressed Up Bundle from page 32 of the Occassions Seasonal Catalog (Clear mount stamp set & Framelits Dies $34.95),
plus 1/2 package of your choice of Designer Series Paper (I used Birds of a Feather). You can copy my age-style dresses, or come up with your own.
 You will also receive coorinating card stock, etc, to create 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs, and envelopes are included!  

Here are a few of the card designs you will make!
(your DSP choice will determine final design) 




I'm sorry these photos are so blurry!

Call/text me TODAY to reserve your seat!  
Karie Beglau
248-990-1886 

No comments:

Post a Comment