Thursday, April 4, 2013

A honeycomb of


Butterflies!

I'm sure you must know by now that I love to copy ideas.  I get them from magazines, television ads, billboards, you name it...I like to see if I can recreate the idea using my Stampin' Up! products. 
Today's CASE comes from an advertisement I saw on Television that showed a field of flowers with some birds flying over it...believe it or not it was an ad for a car!  Now don't get too impressed, I happen to have this Designer Series Paper on my desk and the butterfly punch was sitting on top of it.  I looked away from the TV to see it and it seemed to fit.  It's crooked because it was crooked on my desk and I liked the look of it being a bit askew.

 


You never know where inspiration may come from so . . . just go for it.  It's only paper and you can always take it apart or [gasp!] throw it out! 

Until Next Time . . .

                Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment