Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just Stampin' Around


Wheel-y
Cool!

Rubber Bands On Wheels!


In the May issue of Michigan Scrapbooker Magazine my article (Stamp Station) is on how to use the Stampin' Around Wheels.  Although there are a variety of things you can do with them, I thought I would post a fun video I made a while back with some samples that show a few Retiring Stamp Sets...Get 'em while you can!!






Rubber bands on a wheel
Designed by me, Karie Beglau

These card samples use the Nature Walk, and Greeting Card Kids stamp sets.  Both of these sets are retiring from the Stampin' Up! Catalog so . . . you may want to get them while you can! Also, the More Mustard card stock & ribbon (above) are also retiring.


Rubber bands on a Brayer
Designed by Lisa Ingles


See you next time . . . 

Hugs, Karie Beglau 

No comments:

Post a Comment