Monday, April 8, 2013

Swallowtail


Butterflies!

When the Swallowtail stamp came out in January I didn't care if I ever used it on a project, I just knew I wanted it!  In fact, when my husband saw it he asked what I planned to do with it and I said, "I plan to put it on my shelf and just look at how beautiful it is!"    I am happy to report that I have found several reasons to take it down from the shelf and stamp with it! 

Here's a few ideas from me and some other demonstrator friends . . .

The one below is my 'Award Winning' Business Advisor Program notebook.  Really, I won a Free Stamp Set because the Stampin' Up! Business Advisor's  liked my design.  It really does Pay To Stamp For A living!!


Ohhh La La a french butterfly!



I wish I knew who created this one below, I love the simplisity of it...so lovely!



Until Next Time . . .
                                 Hugs, Karie Beglau 

No comments:

Post a Comment