Monday, August 26, 2013

My Digital Studio Monday

MDS2

This week I am featuring some photo pages I created when my beautiful daughter, Britnie, was here visiting last year.  On the last day, before I took her to the airport to fly back to New York, we had a girlie day.  Lunch and then Pedicures!  It was a real treat!



For the next few Monday’s I will be bringing you some fun projects that I have created using the Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio 2 (MDS2).  There is so much that can be done using this Awesome program.  All of my blog banners & most of the buttons are created using this program. 

You can get a FREE 30 Day Download at my website:     Then if you like it, just pay $19.95!  (Download Version Item #130636 or purchase the CD’s Item #130647.  Both are just $19.95)  You will receive a few extra downloads with the purchased program.  Plus there are weekly new downloads that can be purchased for as little as 99 cents!  WOW! 


I do teach classes as well.  Gather a group, or call me for a one-on-one lesson!

Until Next Time!


Hugs, Karie Beglau





No comments:

Post a Comment