Monday, September 2, 2013

My Digital Studio Monday

MDS2

These pictures from a few years ago are so fun.  Stampin' Up! awards leaders who have reached the level of Manager or above to a special event each year.  In 2011 we went to the famous Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville, TN.


Later that night my friend, Trevis (dancing in the black shirt above), fell in our hotel room and broke her hip!  OUCH!!  She missed the rest of the Leadership Conference and had to go through surgery away from home.  But don't worry, her husband got there to be by her side.  I took care of her Leadership items, and she even got a call from several Stampin' Up! execs, including Shelli Gardner!  Trevis had great doctors and was back to work in a few weeks...seriously that is one tough chick!



Come back next week to see more digital ideas!  

I love using the Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio 2 (MDS2).  There is so much that can be done using this Awesome program.  All of my blog banners & most of the buttons are created using this program. 

You can get a FREE 30 Day Download at my website:     Then if you like it, just pay $19.95!  (Download Version Item #130636 or purchase the CD’s Item #130647.  Both are just $19.95)  You will receive a few extra downloads with the purchased program.  Plus there are weekly new downloads that can be purchased for as little as 99 cents!  WOW! 


I do teach classes as well.  Gather a group, or call me for a one-on-one lesson!

Until Next Time!


Hugs, Karie Beglau




No comments:

Post a Comment