Monday, September 23, 2013

My Digital Studio Monday

MDS2

This week I am sharing a few older files from when I first started using MDS.  I love the ease of use and how fun it is to play with!  


Now you know I like to put Ink to Paper, but when traveling MDS2 is the way to go!  You can download photos each night and save the memories before the day is forgotten! 



You can get a FREE 30 Day Download at my website:     Then if you like it, just pay $19.95!  (Download Version Item #130636 or purchase the CD’s Item #130647.  Both are just $19.95)  You will receive a few extra downloads with the purchased program.  Plus there are weekly new downloads that can be purchased for as little as 99 cents!  WOW! 


I do teach classes as well.  Gather a group, or call me for a one-on-one lesson!

Until Next Time!


Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment