Monday, January 20, 2014

Leadership Conference

Welcome Back!

I know, I know, it’s been a while since I’ve added a post.  As many of you know I started working a full time job and to say that I hit a wall would be an understatement.  Luckily, I believe I have broken that barrier and I am able to get back to more consistent posting again!  Thank You for you Loyalty and Patience!

I thought I’d start with a few photos from the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference a few weeks ago.  I know my photos are not super clear, these were all taken off the Jumbo-tron screen, but I didn't want you to miss the awesome ideas.  

We were so thrilled to see Shelli WALK onto the stage.  She received a standing ovation...a long one.  Yes, she cried, as did most of the demonstrators (yep, me too!).   The only thing better...watching Shelli stamp & share her projects.  Here are just a few of them...Enjoy!









I plan to add many of these projects to my upcoming classes.  I hope you'll join me soon!

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment