Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blendability Markers from Stampin' Up!

Blend-abilities!
Coming Soon!

While at leadership we learned about an Awesome new Product line, Blendabilities Markers.  They are similar to the copic brand.  They will be sold in 12 basic colors (3 of each –lite, medium, dark).  Each set of 3 will sell for only $11.95 WOWZA!  What a Bargain!!  There will also be an eraser marker, I don’t remember the official name, but it’s AWESOME! It will remove unwanted marker strokes!  So Cool!  There will also be a set of 5 markers in flesh tones.  Here’s a picture of the twelve colors blended. 



 I cannot wait to get my hands on a set of my own.  I played with them a little while at Leadership and boy are they fun and easy to use!



Here are a few pictures of the products, and samples and the new Memento black ink pad that is made specifically for the Blendability markers. These are not the best photos, but you get the idea, right?





I will let you know as soon as they are available for purchase.


Hugs, Karie Beglau


No comments:

Post a Comment