Saturday, February 1, 2014

Giggle Greetings, Stamp Of The Month

Giggle Greetings

I have to admit it, I did not want to use this stamp set.  Yes, it is very, very cute.  But I was sure I couldn't do a lot of different things with, not enough to keep up the standards the club members would expect from me.  But they said they believed in me....LOL...so I gave it my best shot.  Now, I am thrilled that I did it.  I love these cards and hope you will too!


This card has Whisper White card stock inside.  
The cherries were colored with markers &
blender pens and then covered with Crystal Effects.
The bowl was stamped onto Summer Starfruit &
cut out (the stripe was done with the Cherry
Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker.

The inside of this card has the 'hair ball' and the rest
of the sentiment on the inside on Whisper
White card stock.  I know the cat looks a little
ill...that was my intention! LOL


This card uses the Decorative Dots Textured
Embossing folder from Sale-a-bration for the front
of the card, and the spotted paper is cut from the
Watercolor Wonder cards in the Celebrate The
Everyday catalog.  The dog is cut out and lifted
up using Stampin' Dimensionals on the body & Head.
See layer sample below


This card is made with 3 pieces of card stock to
create the flaps.  The block of cheese is cut from 
Crushed Curry card stock, the candle from 
Coastal Cabana.  I think this is my favorite!

We have a lot of fun at club.  It would be awesome to have you join us any time.  Please let me know if you want to participate by the 15th of the month, I will place your order on, or around, the 18th and charge your credit card at that time.  If you want to send a check it will need to be to be by the 15th. 

Here's a sneak peak of next month...

 Petite Petals Bundle
Coming Next Month! 

A subscription club you can join that will add a new stamp set to your collection every month.  Plus a minimum of 4 different projects made with each month selected products!  Club membership includes FULL COLOR directions and the card stock and accessories* you need to complete each project!  You get all for just $30 a month (add $5 for shipping if you cannot come to class or pick up your project in a timely manner). * does not include inks, embossing powders, misc. stamps that might be used but are not in the monthly selected stamp set (usually a sentiment).

Until Next Time . . . 

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment