Monday, February 24, 2014

Guy Cards

Guy Cards!

I know I am always looking for card ideas for the men in my life.  I enjoy making them, but it seems like I always pull out the flowers and froo-froo.  



This card is so cute. I love the way the Silver Foil Sheets look when embossed.  The Chevron folder makes a design reminiscent of  the metal plate in many garages.


Simple but elegant!  I love the new Hardwood background stamp on this card it has the look of aged wood in these colors. The little peak of the Naturals Chevron ribbon and the beautiful tree from Look Up To Father (the sentiment is left off).  It's Perfect.




OK, this one may be a little froo-froo, but because it uses the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set it just feels more manly to me.  Even with the swirly sentiment and shinny chevrons...I love it.  My husband loved it too!

Until Next Time . . . 

Hugs, Karie Beglau 

No comments:

Post a Comment