Friday, October 2, 2015

A Scheduled Return!

It's been a while since I have posted on my blog.  We found that I needed to return an outside job (gasp!) and that meant I needed to adjust how I ran my business a bit. 


Although I continued to teach classes and hold Stampin' Up! workshops with all of my wonderful hostesses and friends, I did need to make some adjustments with my schedule.  Sadly,  this blog was one of the things I needed to set on the back burner while I adjusted to my new schedule. 


Although I am still working a full-time job elsewhere, happily, things are settling into place and I can get back to the fun I have been missing - - - Sharing With You!


My first few posts will be of my daughters wedding album.  Yep, she was married in August 2014 and I want to get you all caught up on the fun of the day!


More fun samples coming in the near future!  


I am excited to be back....see you soon!
Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment