Thursday, March 2, 2017


Throwback Thursday

As I am working on my blog posts I realized that I have a lot of photographs that you may have never seen.  What a perfect time to share them with you.  Although some of the products used might be retired, I thought you might own them, or something similar, so you would be able to recreate any projects I might share with you.  I hope you enjoy my walks down memory lane.



This Thursday I am sharing the Bridal Shower card I made for my daughter a few years ago.  It’s a pop-up card and I spent a bit of time on them even making the back of the dress because it could be seen in the mirror (made with foil paper, not actual mirror).  Also, if you look closely, you will that there is a photo of my daughter and her then fiancée. Their wedding colors were Navy, Rust, and Gray.  The invitation was a big hit with family & friends, but most importantly, my daughter loved them.



Outside

Inside




             I am adding photos of my husband, Michael, me,
Paul (fiancée), Britnie (Bride-to-be)
and our son, Adam at the Bridal Shower.
.


I thought I would include a photo of the bride & groom just after the I do’s.
There were married under the same tree that Paul's parents were
married under.  It's in his parents backyard garden.


I'll share more oldies but goodies with you soon. 

Until Next Time,  
Hugs,

Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment