Saturday, July 22, 2017

Daisy Delight Z-Fold Card



Delightful Daisy Suite
Pages 126 - 127

Daisy Z-Fold Card

I am excited to share with you a fun Z-fold idea.  I saw a card made by Seongsook Dunccan, I’m not sure where she’s from but the measurements didn’t work for a standard 4.25” x 5.5” card so I have re-designed and changed a few other things (colors etc)  in my design for you here.    

Card Front when flat    

 Card Front when standing  

Card Angle 

Card Laid out 

Below are the  measurements for the card.  I used the scrap of card stock that I cut off to make the card.  That means it is not 11"x by 5.5" - it's 11" x 3" but the numbers written on it are correct.  

Measurements

I love using punches and for this card I used the Pretty Label Punch, however, I wanted it to have a mat.  Here’s an easy trick to mat a punch when you don’t have a coordinating die/punch that works.

Pretty Label Punch

Punch out two shapes in the card stock color desired.  My sample shows two different colors just to show the differences.  Cut one of them down the center landscape, and the other portrait.  You will need to trim them a bit, as shown (at least for this style punch….each punch design is a bit different).  Adhere the shorter pieces, in this case the portrait style (yellow) behind the original punch that you want to mat widening the design.  When you add the other pieces (blue) you will be able to see if you need to trim more to make the curves flow well.  Try this with all of your punches!

I hope you enjoyed this card design.  Let me know if you try it!  I’d love to see your version too!

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

Order these, and many other products, via my website www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net  Today!

Below are the product codes and prices for today’s projects.

Stamps:
Daisy Delight Stamp set #143669 $17
Bundle (with Daisy Punch) #145361 $31

Card Stock/paper: $8 each (Card stock=24 sheets)
#100730 – Whisper White
#122925 – Calypso Coral
#1005867 – Night of Navy
#144137 – Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper Stack 12”x12” (12 Sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs) $11


Inks:  $6.50 each
#126944 - Daffodil Delight
#126983 – Calypso Coral
#126970 – Night of Navy
#126953 - Old Olive


Accessories:
#143715 – Pretty Label Punch $18
#143713 – Daisy Punch $18
#104332 – SNAIL Adhesive $7
#104331 – SNAIL Adhesive Refill $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment