Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Daisy Delight Bundle - Thank you



Thank You!

The new Stampin' Up! year starts on October 1st and my husband & I have a goal to earn the incentive trip, a cruise to the Greek Isles.  After the last year, filled with so many Ups & Downs, we would love the opportunity to have Stampin' Up! spoil us a bit.  We have been working to rebuild our business and social media presence.  It has been, and still is, a lot of work.  Thanks to all of you, things are starting to move forward again and that goal looks more obtainable than ever.

We wish we could send this card to each and every one of you who stood by us while my husband and I cared for his mother.  It has meant so much to both of us.  Since mailing that many cards might be a bit tough on our budget, we are sending it to you through this blog, along with all our love and appreciation!



If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.   
Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

I’d love to read your thoughts on this post.
 Please leave me a comment below!

Below are the product codes and prices for the items used on these projects. Just click to order them for yourself today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment