Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ribbon of Courage-Alzheimer Disease



Ribbon of Courage
Alzheimer’s Disease

I know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, however, I made this card for the friends of my late mother-in-law who fed us and treated us wonderfully during her Celebration of Life you.

 
I used the Ribbon of Courage stamp set and featured Elegant Eggplant to represent the color for Alzheimer’s Disease.  I embossed the large ribbon image with Gold Embossing Powder.  The sentiment is from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set, including the inside words, which I edited slightly changing the “I’m….” to “We are…” by covering the first word with tape while inking, then removing the tape when I stamp and writing in the “We are” with a Stampin’ Write Marker. 


Pink was my mother-in-law’s favorite color and I wanted to be sure her friends knew why I used purple for the card rather than pink...although I did color in some of the hearts with pink flowers.

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.   

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

I’d love to read your thoughts on this post.
 Please leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment