Monday, December 4, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Alternative - November 2017



https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=33608 
Back In Plaid  
              (November 2017)



Here’s what the kit contained: 

https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=33608


My alternative idea is super simple, mostly because I like the idea of having this little stockings as mini gifts to give to the ‘grown up’ friends and family this Christmas. 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=33608
Alternative-ish
The directions suggested turning the sock so that the stitching was on the inside, I simple did not do that.  This made the sock flatter and allowed me to stamp the snowflakes easily.  This simple alternative-ish idea also gave me more room inside so I could include a gift card, small gift item (jewelry for her, rolled necktie for him) as well as some fun candy treats!  I admit, this isn’t an over the top alternative idea.  But the kit is adorable as is.  This time I thought I would keep it simple – it’s a busy time of year for all of us.  Simple is a good thing.
I hope you enjoyed my alternative ideas this month.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss next month – I am excited to see what we will receive .  If you want in on the fun be sure to sign up using the link below before November 10th!  

Paper Pumpkin also a Wonderful Gift Subscription!!  The kits can be purchased individually, or in 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions, as well as an ongoing delivery option.  Give a little, give a lot, there is an option for every budget.   Below are a few of the previous kits that subscribers have received.

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=102600
1 Month #137858 $20
3 Month #137859 $59
6 Month #137860 $114
12 Month #137861 $215

For Customizable Subscriptions use the link below  



If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment