Thursday, July 1, 2010

Belinda Ellsworth

Here I am, a bit behind on my posts!  I have been very busy restructuring things in the Stamp Sell-er, preparing for my Hostess Luncheon & Open house.  Now that they are finished, it's time to catch up!

On Saturday June 12th I attended a seminar by one of my favorite speakers on direct sales, Belinda Ellsworth.  She was taping an update of one of her audio training CD's so it was a longer than a normal event.  It was interesting to watch the process.  Although she rarely needed to 'back up' for the tape, there were a few times when the recording needed to be reset, or a new one started, whatever the correct term is.  Anyway, that was when she would just chat freely about things.  I even got her to do here famous "clip and clip and clip" infomercial that will not be included on the new recording....but it's sooo funny!


Here's a photo of myself, Belinda, and another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Donna Schaffer.

Because we purchased this seminar at a very inexpensive price, Belinda's office asked for donations of our products to be raffled off at the event. I donated a bag of Thanks.  Considering we are all in the business of direct sales, I thought anyone could use the cards and goodies as little gifts for their clients.

And Inside:

There were other SU demonstrator's there, including one of my downline (Julie Gill) as well as consultants from many other direct sales companies.  I even ran into my 2nd cousin, Kim, who I had not seen for years.  It turns out she sells jewelry.  I love direct sales, and the people involved in it.  No other business seems as quick to share ideas as this one.  Want to try it for yourself?  Email me today to learn more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity ....there's a new kit starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment