Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beglau Family

August 14, 2010
The Beglau Family got together for a Pot Luck meal, and lots of talking and laughing!  Thanks to my husband's brother, Dave, we all managed to get together.  The weather was too humid for me to be able to attend so the family agreed to come here!  I was pretty happy about that, but honestly it was so hot and humid that I don't think anyone minded that we were not outside at a park!

I created some pages using Stampin' Up!'s digital paper crafting program, My Digital Studio.  I still love to use paper and adhesive, but I have to admit, I am starting to become more and more converted to the ease of this amazing program.  It's so great for sharing!  I hope you enjoy these pages!







OK....I admit it!  The last page is my favorite! 
Don't I have a handsome family?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment