Monday, November 8, 2010

House Hunting?

I know I recently shared the house I created from the Stampin' Up! Decor Elements -  
Design-a-house in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I can't believe how talented some demonstrators are!  Here are a few that my upline had at a meeting I attended last month.  I totally forgot to post them for you!  I don't know who created them, but the are so great that I had to share!

The first one they turned into a church....how creative is that?  WOW!!!




This next photo shows an adorable Holiday vignette that is so cute! Image creating your own Christmas village that can reflect YOUR HOME, and YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!  I love it!




It's not too late start working on your own Holiday Decorations using the Decor Elements Design-a-House.  It's item # 120911 and they are just $5.95 each!  They not only make a great decoration, but imagine putting cookies on tray and covering them with a house.....nice for an open house, nicer to take to a neighbor.  You could even decorate the house to match their house!  I am so excited!  I have go and order more of them for myself!

If you want me to order one, two, three, or more for you....call or email me ASAP.  Remember you can also order on line right from my Stampin' Up! Website.  www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment