Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stack Attack Class

Time to Stamp!

I am backing to holding regular MONTHLY stampin' classes.  These classes will be held on a Thursday and will have two time slots to pick from, 11 AM or 6:30 PM.  You will find them on my website calendar at www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net under the calendar of events.  I will post a sneak peak here on my blog of at least one projects for the upcoming class each month.

Here's a sneak peak at a few ideas for the next class held on:

Thursday, February 17th.  
Cost just $15!


This Shoe is so popular that I have been asked to teach it again.  Come to the class to pick your own color, and your own Designer Series Paper for the inside (first come first pick).  YES!  I am teaching the fun flower embellishment too!  It's great for Wedding Showers, Mother's Day, Birthdays of ALL ages, or just for a fun table decoration!

There will also be cards (with envelopes) to create.  Here's just another sneak peek card for February  17th.



The Class will include 4 cards
+ the Shoe (with pattern to keep)

Payment must be received by February 1st.  
I accept Checks, Cash, Paypal, & Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard & Discover).

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment