Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KARIE BEGLAU?

I know you've missed me, I've missed you too!  I could come up with some wild story, but the truth is that I dropped my laptop a few months ago and after it was fixed I was so busy recovering a ton of business files, and holding a LOT of Sale-a-bration workshops that...well...I just got out of the habit.  I know, that's not a nice thing to say...but it's true and I promise to better for you!

However, the next Two Weeks are so busy with....


THE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S SHOW
At the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi
(formerly Rock Financial)
Through Sunday...booth 706 if attend


Then Next Week, starting on Thursday I will be at the 
Great Lakes Mega Meet
Same location - Through Saturday 5/7

Expect to be pretty tired between and after these shows, but I will do my best to prep more for you!

I am going to drop some ideas for you tonight!

Thanks for wondering about me!  You Are All So GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment