Thursday, August 30, 2012

Secret Box of Goodies


THIS IS SO COOL!


I am still pinching myself over this, but about 3-4 weeks ago I received a call from Stampin' Up! that I was one only FOUR demonstrators chosen to participate in a special advertising campaign.  In this campaign a New Hostess chosen from a website called 'Cafe Mom' will be hosting a Workshop.  I will be the demonstrator at that workshop.

The Hostess is VERY excited, can't give all the details right now, sorry.  But we have been chatting back and forth and last week I got to meet her in person when she stopped over to pick the hand-made invitations that Stampin' Up! provided, along with the postage...they are so cool they must be 'hand stamped' at the Post Office and therefore require special postage.

Stampin' Up! is also providing me with all the necessary supplies to create the make & take projects, hostess gifts, etc.  All of which were designed by one of their Concept Artists and Me!  OK, I just gave her some details and put my input into it....but still...and me!  LOL

Here's the box I received today......


Sorry, but I can't show the projects until after the 8th of September when the Workshop will be held.  But that's what is wrapped in tissue, and in some boxes inside this box.  Stampin' Up! also provided all the catalogs!

Here's just a sample of the 'extra' items Stampin' Up! provided me so that I can complete the projects....BONUS!!


I want to share more...
but I just can't yet....
I'm such a tease!

Until Next Time . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment