Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This and That

 it's a Squish-style Book!


I am just poppin' in this post today before my bundle of goodies has even arrived from Stampin' Up!  I am so excited about this new product line!  It's the fastest way to scrapbook and so much fun.  You'll love it! Your kids will love it!  Everyone will love it!!


I can't wait to start playing with my products.  I will post ideas as soon as it arrives...OK, the next day because I will be playing with them at first of course.

Although all of these products will be available later, however, right now and until April 30, 2013, you can order the bundle of all 5 products for 15% OFF!  This bundle will not be available after April 30th!! 

Check out the entire line under the Products tab section of my website:  www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net

Until next time . . . 
                                  Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment