Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Circle Card Framelit


Hostess
Luncheon
2013

This year's luncheon was held a little bit late in the year, but everyone had a great time.   Here's some of the projects we created:


The card was made with the NEW Circle Card Framelit.  It's kind of hard to tell in photographs, but it folds open and behind the snowflake (above) are the words (left).  We also used the NEW Silver & Gold Glitter I love, love, love it.  It's almost as fine as Dazzling Diamonds and works great with Heat & Stick.


Each hostess also made the above notebook.  It was created using the Large Scallop Edgelit, the Delicate Designs Textured Embossing Folder, the Pansy & 3/4" Circle punches.  Although not shown, they also filled the clear case of a pen with matching polka dot DSP to go with it.




Above are just a few of the pages from a mini-scrapbook they made using the Clear Envelopes, card stock, and DSP.  

The rest of the photos are random shots during the event.  I always get so involved with enjoying the ladies I tend to forget to snap the good shots in the beginning.  There is a picture of the Hostess Goodie Bag, The Guest Goodie Bag, a bowl of the Chicken Paprikash & a Croissant (looks gross..tastes Great!).  There was also salad, beverages, & of course for dessert...Cake & Ice Cream!  

 And All The Ladies Having Fun!









I really appreciated my Stampin' Up! Hostesses!  I mean REALLY!!  I love to spoil them with a meal and some projects every year.  I'd love to invite you next summer.  Contact me Today to find out all the ways you might qualify as a Hostess.

Until Next Time . . . 

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment