Monday, March 20, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - Feb 2017 Pull Box


Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Hello Again,



I wanted to share a quick video and a few alternative ideas for the February, 2017, Paper Pumpkin Kit.  The video is a bit rushed becausewell, it’s a been a while since I’ve uploaded one to YouTube and I am working on a learning curve to remember how.

Grab some popcorn and try not to laugh at my 'floppy' demo version of the box! 





Below is the completed Pull Box





Here are the supplies and suggested card design in the kit:


 Below are photos of other alternative ideas for the February Kit:


Scrapbooking
For Him above

Two for Celebrating below



For the below card I put the words Happy Birthday To You on the "I" Block in a straight line and stamped it onto the Delightful Dejon card stock with the same color ink, then realigned the words for the oval (Stitched Shapes) sentiment in Night Of Nave ink.

Both the Above and the Below use the stamp set; Blooms & Wishes



I hope you enjoyed my crazy rushed and silly video!  More to come soon!!

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment