(a name in progress)
I’m not sure what to call this type of post, I’d love your feedback. Basically, I will occasionally post a picture of a card with limited details, if any, and the products used will be listed in the little thumbnails at the bottom of this post.
Today I am trying to think of warmer weather again and I have another card using the Tropical Chic bundle. Hope you like it.
1) Emboss the front of the card with your choice of Textured Impression Embossing folder.
2) Ink image in light color then, using a sponge dauber, add additional color to your image BEFORE you stamp on to card stock.
3) Cut out using the Framelits.
4) Ink the edges of the image using a Stampin' Write Marker (see image below)
5) Stamp sentiment onto card stock in your choice of ink. (size 1" x 3.5")
6) Mat sentiment with coordinating card stock (size 1.25" x 3.75")
7) Adhere to card front and add leaf image above using Dimensionals.
Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use my below link to order products from me. I would also be happy to answer any questions about products, the techniques shown here or help you join the MemoryINKers team.
I hope you’ll come back again – I will be sharing a lot more on my Facebook Page so I hope you will CLICK HERE and follow me!
Until next time . . .
Hugs, Karie B.
Current Special Offers
Join the Fun during
and get more!!
….or Option 2 is the $175 in current product PLUS and an Exclusive Craft & Carry Total ($50 value) for just $129! WOW!!
Contact me today for more information or get started right away on my website by clicking one of the photo above!
If you place an order by February 18th, please use the Hostess Code: 4AED3A7Z You will be entered in a drawing for FREE Product on February 28th.