Saturday, January 25, 2014

Feeding Stingrays at Stampin' Up! Managers Reception

Feeding Stingrays!

Just some fun pictures from the Manager’s Event at Leadership a few weeks ago.  I was able to feed some little stingrays a minnow.  It literally had my whole hand in it’s mouth.  It was gross…but kinda cool too.  It was like having my hand scrubbed with a sponge.  






We also had a short train ride that went through a tube where we had sharks swimming all around us.  I am terrified of sharks so I tried not to think about what would happen if the barrier broke.  Check out the teeth on the second picture....YIKES!!



 There was also a ton of food at this event, however, I had been sick and knew the rich yummies would not be a good idea for me.  Bummer.



The restaurant had a large aquarium in the center with several windows to look through.  The divers were fun...and liked to interact with us as we took photos.  






Until next time…

Hugs, Karie Beglau


No comments:

Post a Comment