Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Modern Mosaic

Modern Mosaic


As promised, here is the January Stamp Of The Month Club projects using the Modern Mosaic stamp set.  I love that face that this set has a matching punch and a matching Textured Embossing Folder.  Yes, it even has matching Designer Series Paper, but you'll notice that I didn't use any of it for these designs.  The club girls tell me they like to when I do something unexpected, and they expected the DSP...so nope, I didn't use it!

 Above I used markers to color the punches mosaics
& part of the sentiment.

 It's hard to see in this picture, but I did use the 
Textured Embossing Folder on this card.  
The 9 larger mosaics are punched out and the smaller 
ones are stamped onto the textured card stock.

 When was the last time you used a Stamp-a-ma-jig?
I love using mine and it was perfect for this fun design.

FUN!  This one uses stamps & framelits from 
the Celebrate the Season catalog.

Until next time . . . 

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment