Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Great Lakes Mega Meet Preperations

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  First - my appoligies!  My laptop died for a few weeks, then it has been a mad dash to catch up on things and I am preparing for the Great Lakes Mega Meet at the same time! 


Let me show what The Stamp Sell-er has looked like lately...

 
 This is about Half of the retiring stamp sets I will have at the Great Lakes Mega Meet next month.

And then I sorted them a little more for this look....

OK, not that different, but really....it was a lot of work LOL

The Stamp Sell-er is still piled with items for the Mega Meet.  I don't have my booth number yet, but as soon as I do I will post it to all of you.  I know many of you attend this event every year and love it.  I am looking forward to seeing you there.  Michael will be helping at the Make & Take booth again!  

See you there

May 6 - 8, 2010
Rock Financial Showplace
Novi, Michigan
 Email me for more info or go to www.megameet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment