Here we are on Day Two! Yesterday was great! I hope you enjoyed the tour as well. Thanks to those of you who stopped by to say "Hello" at the Mega Meet....I love having the chance to see everyone!
Card #1 Wedding Wishes
My first project today is not my original idea! I wish I could remember the demonstrator who first created this, but I am so glad I am able to share my version of it with you.
This all White card is so elegant!
1) Begin with Glossy White card stock (Item #102599) cut 8.5" x 5.5"and folded in half for the base.
2)Whisper White card stock (Item #100730) cut at 4" x 5.5" run through the Big Shot with the SU Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impression Folder (Item #117335) and one side punched with the Eyelet Border Punch (Item #113692)
3) The next layer is Shimmer White card stock (Item #101910) cut at 3 1/8" x 4.5" and bordered with Whisper White just 1/8th wider. Before you layer this one emboss a design onto the front, mine had snow flakes from the Snow Swirled stamp set (Item #111690).
4) Before attaching to card front add the 5/8" White Satin Ribbon (Item #114616). Be sure to keep the bow to the side so you can add the next levels.
5) Glossy card stock cut 2.5" sq. run through the Big Shot with the SU Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impression Folder and mat with Whisper White card stock cut 1/8".
6) The last piece is Shimmery white cut 1 7/8" sq. also embossed with the largest snowflake stamp, and matted again with Whisper White card stock 1/8" wider.
All the pieces may seem like over kill.....but it's not! Try it yourself! I think you'll love the results!
CARD #2 Rose Party Invitation
1) Base 8.5" x 5.5" Basic Gray card stock (Item #108692) folded for car base.
2) Pretty In Pink card stock (Item #100459) cut 4"x5.25" and run through the Big Shot using the SU Manhattan Flower Textured Embossing Folder (Item #114517).
3) Lightly brush the embossed image with Pretty In Pink Stampin' Pastels (Item #105542). The 'water' spots are made with Crystal Effects (Item #101055) Be sure to let it dry completely!!
4) The ribbon is made with Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon (Item #109064).
5) The sentiment, Sincere Salutations (Item #115068), is embossed with Stampin' Emboss Powder - Silver (Item #109131) on Brushed Silver card stock (Item #100712) the ink was Silver Encore (Item #101039).
6) Punch with the Scallop Oval (Item #114889) then matted on Basic Gray card stock punched with the Wide Oval (Item #112082) This is attached with Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430).
I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see the Rose Party favors to match the invitation!
Enjoy the rest of the tour...., remember to click all the through until you are back here (After Kelly's blog).
Hugs, Karie B.