Friday, January 11, 2013

Leadership Swap #1


Monocromatic

I'm sure by now you know that demonstrators love to share to ideas.  When we attend corporate events, local events, and team events, we like to trade card ideas.  We call them SWAPS.  Normally I only make one style...just a lot of them.  But this time I made three.  You've already seen my silly Doctor Who card, now here's a little more sweet and subtle card for you.



This card using Whisteria Wonder & Whisper White card stock along with a piece of Designer Series Paper 2011-13 In-color pack for  spring-like monocromatic effect (this terms donates its one color...or almost in this case).  The sentiment comes from the From My Heart stamp set, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, and the ink is Elegant Eggplant.  I also used these items for the Big Shot: Framelits Label and the Lace Brocade & Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folders

I admit it...this one is my favorite of the three cards I made.  Come back on Monday to see my third project. I will also soon share the gift I made for my uplines, friends, and some of the awesome swaps I have received back. 

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment