Monday, June 6, 2016

OnStage - Stampin' Up

Stampin' Up! OnStage
Salt Lake City, Utah              Aprils, 2016

I know, I'm a bit late posting these photos.  Still I didn't want to miss the chance to share the fun with all of you.

It all started with a great band to get us rockin' . . . 



 
Me & my Stampin' Bestie Trevis

 
Balloon drop was so fun, which I could have a gotten a better photo for you.

 
Shelly with her daughter and our new CEO, Sara 

That evening we had CenterStage, for those of us who have reached 
Silver Elite or above.  Here I am enjoy some virgin drinks with my friends.


 
Me & Sara (she actually took this because she liked my selfie stick LOL)

The next photos show the venue for our dinner - very elegant, and of course, the food!


 
Place setting & Menue
Salad...really once you unwrapped it it was a lot.  so yummy.


Best onion soup I ever had!!


Dinner was yummy, I know, looks small but we were full fast!

 
Desert...it's ALL Chocolate, even the leaf & that 'stick'





One of the most fun things is walking on stage for various achievements.  I have walked on stage
many times, however, I was so honored
to be called BY NAME for this time ever! Wowza!   

 

Celebrating our 15 years as Demonstrators 
Jan S. & Me
 

Watching presentations from stage is always fun, but when you get 
these two going...well...

 

. . . the photo below says it all. ROFL

  

Winning Prizes.  We received So Many 
FREE NEW PRODUCTS
I thought I spare you and just show this one of Trevis & I
(we couldn't show the fronts at the time we took the photo)

  

Laughing...Lots of laughing.
with Andrea Withers from SU


I hope you enjoyed the photos!

More fun ideas to come!

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment