Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swirly Fun & Scribbles

Swirly Bird & Swirly Scribbles

I am completely In Love with this Set & the Famelits!  I've seen so many cute, cute, cute ideas.  Here are a few of mine:

 
Another demonstrator came up with this idea, Kim Jolly. I've switched it up a bit and keep it sentiment free so that you could use for Memorial Day, 4th of July, or for anyone who is serving our country.  There is a quick video on the card flag on my Stampin' Up! Facebook Page:  


 

These two (above & Below) use the positive & negative image from the Swirly Scribbles & Hello You Framelits, and Swirly Bird stamp set.



I know that there will be a LOT more ideas coming with this bundle.  I hope that you enjoyed these!

More fun ideas to come!

Hugs, Karie Beglau

No comments:

Post a Comment