Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catching Up...again

Preparing for my annual Hostess Lunch!
Held on June 25th

Getting ready by boxing up the gifts!  This year I numbered them after the boxes where closed so even I didn't know what was in the box!  I think I will do this again next year!!  It was fun to see what was in each box as they were opened.


The little note clip, shown below, was the "You Pick" gift.  I try to have something the Hostesses can choose the color and style themselves as they arrive at the luncheon.  Everyone seemed to liked them!
They also got to choose their style of retired papers to create their class projects.  Most were this style but there were several others to choose from.  This is what the package looked liked.  They had no idea what it would become.


Here is the project completed.
On the outside it looks like a large card, or book....but inside......
 ...it's a mini scrapbook!  Plus all the guests received full color directions to take home so they could make them again and again!

Here is the room all Ready and waiting for my Very Special Hostesses!!

At each place setting there was a grid paper, a mini catalog, the NEW Idea Book & Catalog, some Smarties candy, a brochure, and a package of Chip Board shapes to take home and use on their other projects!

See more photos of the fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment